In The Community
Supporting our Local Community
As a family-run construction company with deep roots in the Fraser Valley, Twin Maple Construction understands the importance of giving back to our community. We take pride in the top-quality work we do on the agricultural and commercial projects we are involved in, but there's an even greater pride that comes from doing our part to help those who need it. At Twin Maple Construction our team believes in showing our support for organizations dedicated to making the lives of everyone in our community better. When we say we build value, relationships, and community, we mean it.
B.C. Children's Hospital Foundation
We proudly support the B.C. Children's Hospital Foundation, which ensures all money donated to the hospital goes where it is needed most: improving the health of the thousands of children who walk through its doors every year. B.C. Children’s Hospital has been the place of life-changing events for three of our team members.
Hear from our Team Members on their British Columbia Children’s Hospital experience:
Sean and Amanda Nicholls
Dustin and Colleen Born
Local Community and Events
From Sponsoring Golf Fundraiser Events to Sports Teams, the team at Twin Maple Construction believes in helping to grow the local community.
Previous Events and Involvement:
- 2019: Chicken Golf Tournament
- 2019: BC Turkey and Egg Charity Golf Tournament
- 2019: Abbotsford Chamber Golf Tournament
- 2019: Barn Burner BBQ
- 2019: Smart & Caring Golf Classic
- 2018: Agriculture for Autism (Putting Green Sponsor)
- 2018: Abbotsford Chamber Golf Tournament (Sponsor)
- 2018: Barn Burner BBQ ( Gold Sponsor)
- 2018: Chicken Golf Tournament (Sponsor)
- 2017: Chicken Golf Tournament (Sponsor)
- 2017: Agriculture for Autism (Lunch Sponsor)
- 2017: Abbotsford Chamber of Commerce Golf Tournament
- 2017: Fraser Valley Gleaner (Volunteers)
Kwantlen Polytech University
For more than 30 years, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has provided students with the skills they need for the careers they want. TMC Provides a yearly bursary to the KPU Carpentry Program to help grow the Construction Industry.
University of the Fraser Valley
The University of the Fraser Valley (UFV) is a fully accredited public university that enrolls approximately 15,000 students per year. UFV has campuses in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Mission, Hope, and Agassiz. TMC Provides a yearly bursary to the UFV Carpentry Program to help grow the Construction Industry.