Thank you for reviewing the Twin Maple Construction policy. This policy describes the information we may collect, how we may collect and use it, and certain other privacy issues, including the precautions we take to protect your privacy.
Please note that we collect and store certain limited information related to your visits and interactions with our site. What we collect and how we use it is set forth below.
What we collect if you only browse our site:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse and read pages, we will gather and store certain limited information about your visit. You should know that this information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store the following information about your visit:
- Your IP address, which is an identifier assigned either to your internet service or directly to your computer. We use the IP address to direct internet traffic to you;
- Your browsing behavior, which includes your browser and device characteristics;
- The date and time you visited;
- The pages or services you accessed; and
- Any referring URLs, or sites that directed you to our site.
The information we automatically collect or store is used by us only for improving the content of our site services and to help us understand how people are using our services so that we may continually improve the performance, suitability and usefulness of our sites to you, our customers and potential customers.
What we collect if you volunteer information:
If during your visit, you participate in a survey, send an e-mail, or fill out a contact form the following additional information will be collected:
- The e-mail address, and contents of e-mail, for those who communicate with us via e-mail;
- Information volunteered in response to a survey or by participating in a contest or other promotion sponsored by us;
- Information volunteered during your registration on our site; and
- Information volunteered through an online form for any other purpose, including requests to receive samples or marketing information, credit applications, subscriptions to our newsletter, and use of our online order forms to order products or services.
We will use your e-mail to respond appropriately. This may be to respond to you or to address issues you may identify, to further improve our site. As an added service to you, we will also use this information to pre-populate on-line order forms to save you time in the ordering and re-ordering process.
If you have subscribed to our blog or mailing list please note that you can unsubscribe at any time in your inbox. You are always at liberty to opt-in or out of these emails. Emails collected through our newsletter signup will only be stored and used to contact you about anything directly related to Twin Maple Construction.